If you previously used a social network to login to WRAL.com, click the “Forgot your password” link to reset your password.
‘We need to do more,’ doc says as NC reports single-day record 67 deaths from coronavirus
Published: 2020-11-04 20:00:00
Updated: 2020-11-04 21:04:16
Posted November 4, 2020 8:00 p.m. ESTUpdated November 4, 2020 9:04 p.m. IS
* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
The first of 3 Walmart Black Friday events taking place in November is live NOW, Nov. 4 at Walmart.com HERE!
Read on for a list of the hottest buys including a 42″ TV ($88), 65″ TV ($228), Instant Pot 6 Qt ($49), 8-Quart Air Fryer ($49), L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise ($40), Shark vacuum ($98), Anchor eufy RoboVac ($99) and much more!
There will be 3 Walmart Black Friday events held in November starting on November 4, November 11 and November 25! All events will start online, then begin in stores a couple days later with additional online sales. You can see the timeline and a list of deals for each online and in-store sale below. Walmart has already released the Black Friday Ads for 2 out of the 3 Black Friday events happening in November!
* Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer, 6 Quart 11-in-1 One-Touch Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Lid: $79 (reg. $149.99)
* Pink Rose Juniors Stitch Back Sweater: $16.88 (reg. $29.99) – make sure you check out the back of the sweater for some very cute stitching
* Champion Women’s Cropped Tee: $11.93 (reg. $25) – This Champion Cropped Tee is available in multiple colors and sizes starting at $11.93
* Hammer Anvil Men’s Wool Blend Single Breasted Walking Coat Tailored Long Jacket: $29.99 (reg. $125)
These deals are valid at 12 am ET online at Walmart.com HERE and 5 AM local in-stores.
* Acer 32″ Curved 1920×1080 HDMI DP 165hz 1ms Freesync HD LED Gaming Monitor : $155
* Monster Jam, Official Fire & Ice 5-Pack of 1:64 Scale Monster Trucks, Walmart Exclusive: $10
* Select Games (Sequence, Pie Face, Mouse Trap, Operation, Battleship, Shark Bite, Pop The Pig and more): $10
* Sharpie Permanent Markers with Spinning Tray, Fine & Ultra-Fine Tip, Multi Color 30 Pack: $10
* Character Ball Pits (Paw Patrol, Frozen 2, Minnie Mouse) with 100 balls and inflatable ball pit or castle: $20
* My Sweet Love Deluxe 14″ Baby Doll Play Sets with 23 Pieces: $20 (reg. $39.97) – Comes with baby doll, booster seat, crib, stroller, bathtub, potty, food tray, bib, 2 diapers, 2 blocks, 1 soap case, 2 vinyl animals, 1 play milk bottle, 1 container of wipes, 3 lotion bottles, 1 pillow, 1 fork, 1 spoon.
* PAW Patrol, Dino Rescue Dino Patroller Motorized Team Vehicle with Exclusive Chase and T. Rex Figures: $25 (reg. $54)
* New Bright RC 1:6 Scale Remote Control Truck 2.4GHz USB, Various Makes & Models: $40
* Night Owl 4-Camera Home Security System (Night Owl Wired DVR with Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive and 1080p HD Wired Cameras): $150 (reg. $259)
* Monster Smart App & Voice Controlled Multi-Color USB LED Light Strip – 6.5ft/2m: $7.88 (reg. $12.88)
* Lenovo Tab M8 HD Tablet, 8″ HD display, 2 GB RAM, 32GB storage: $59 (reg. $99)
* RCA 720P LCD Home Theater Projector (includes Roku® Streaming Stick®) 3 HDMI ports, 1 AV input, 1 aux audio output, 1 VGA, and 2 USB ports: $99
* Sun Joe SPX2598P-MAX 2000 PSI 1.6 GPM 13-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios w/Bonus Patio Surface Cleaner and Foam Cannon: $79 (reg. $169)
These deals start online on Nov. 14 at 12 am ET online at Walmart.com HERE and 5 AM local in-stores.
* Kids’ Character Slippers: $5 (multiple characters available including Frozen, Paw Patrol, Baby Shark, Batman, Mickey Mouse, Cars and more)
* Dearfoams Men’s Memory Foam Slippers: $7.00 Scroll down at link to see various styles and colors
* Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Lavender Bundle (includes Camera, Case, Film, Photo Album & Photo Holders): $49
Walmart has announced that they are reinventing Black Friday this year with 3 different savings events instead of the usual single event held each year during the Thanksgiving holiday. Read on for the schedule of sales and featured products.
In an effort to adapt to the changing shopping environment during this holiday season, Walmart will be offering “a revamped Black Friday savings event that will deliver the incredible prices customers expect from the retailer in an entirely new way to help provide a safer and more convenient shopping experience,” according to a company statement.
In a series of events they are calling “Black Friday Deals for Days,” Walmart will have three separate savings events in November with the “the retailer’s best prices of the season on the most sought-after items on 2020 holiday wish” as well as new items from top brands, like HP, Instant Pot, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise!, Roku and Shark, and items that can only be found at Walmart.
Each event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue in Walmart stores. Customers will also have the option to pick up their online Black Friday orders through Walmart’s contact-free curbside pickup service!
This event begins online at Walmart.com on Nov. 4 at 7 pm and in stores Nov. 7 and 5 am local time.
This first event will offer amazing deals on toys, electronics and home products, according to Walmart.
Starting online at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. AND, customers can purchase amazing deals like an onn. brand 42-inch UHD Roku TV for only $88 and popular Hotel Style bath towels for $5.
New deals continue in Walmart stores on Sat., Nov. 7 starting at 5 a.m. local time with items like the Magic Bullet Blender available for $15 and a New Bright 1:6 scale RC Truck for $40.
New deals will also go live at Walmart.com on Sat., Nov. 7 at 12 a.m. AND.
Walmart will also hold its annual Tire Event in-stores and online Nov. 7-13 where customers will receive $20 off per tire and free lifetime balance service from its Walmart Auto Care Centers for all modular Goodyear branded tires.
This event begins online at Walmart.com on Nov. 11 with new deals in stores Nov. 14.
Walmart’s second event will offer techies great deals on electronics, like TVs, computers and tablets. Amazing savings on movies, music and items in apparel, hardlines, home and more will also be available.
Deals will begin online at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 11 at 7 p.m. ET with new deals at Walmart.com on Sat., Nov. 14 at 12 a.m. ET and in stores starting at 5 a.m. local time.
Walmart will also host its biggest wireless phone event ever in-stores and online on Sat., Nov. 14 with amazing deals on iPhones and Samsung phones.
Walmart will wrap up a month of savings with a third event that will offer great prices on even more electronics, toys and gifts across apparel and home, as well as seasonal décor favorites.
Deals will first be offered at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. AND. New deals will be available at Walmart.com at 12 a.m. ET and in stores at 5 a.m. local time on Fri., Nov. 27.
“Customers trust Walmart to deliver an amazing Black Friday year after year. Although this year’s event looks different, our commitment to what our customers depend on us for – the absolute best prices of the season on hot gifts from top brands – hasn’t changed,” Scott McCall, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Walmart U.S., said. “I’m really excited that this year, when it matters most to our customers, we’re offering them more convenient and safer ways to shop Black Friday at Walmart, whether that’s from the shelf in one of our stores, ordering online and picking it up curbside or having it delivered right to their front door.”
“We’ve been very thoughtful as we planned this year’s event. By spreading deals out across multiple days and making our hottest deals available online, we expect the Black Friday experience in our stores will be safer and more manageable for both our customers and our associates,” McCall added.
The health and safety of its customers and associates is Walmart’s top priority. To help provide a safer shopping experience, all Walmart stores will open at 5 a.m. local time on Black Friday in-store event days.
Customers will form a single, straight line to enter the store. Associates will hand out sanitized shopping carts to customers to help with social distancing, and Health Ambassadors will be placed at entrances to greet customers and remind them to put on a mask.
During these in-store Black Friday events, Walmart will meter customers into the store to help reduce congestion and promote social distancing inside stores. Customers will be directed to shop down the right-hand side of aisles to be able to easily – and safely – select the Black Friday items they’re interested in purchasing.
We will be posting the hottest deals during the events on the WRAL Smart Shopper column here on wral.com, the WRAL Smart Shopper Facebook page and on Twitter.
Walmart has launched a new membership program offering unlimited free delivery from stores, fuel discounts, Scan & Go shopping and more.
Walmart+ is now available as of September 15 and costs $98 a year or $12.95 a month. There is a 15-day free trial period, as well.
Copyright 2020 by Capitol Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Black Friday, Instant Pot, Discounts and allowances, Walmart
World news – US – Walmart Black Friday Event #1 is LIVE NOW: $88 TV, $49 Instant Pot, $99 Shark vacuum & more! :: WRAL.com