Dans la course entre Intel Alder Lake et la puce Apple M1, qui pourrait gagner? Le prochain Alder Lake d’Intel pourrait être la chose la plus proche du dernier processeur interne d’Apple, currently used in the company's MacBook lineup Intel spends a lot of time at the previous CES to provide a preview of its next major chipset
According to the latest report from The Verge, Intel has confirmed that its future Alder Lake hybrid processors will use a similar approach to Arm’s Bigpeu of technology, which is already present in the predecessor of the Lake Field chips
Upcoming chipset is also expected to feature high performance and high efficiency cores in a single package This innovation will allow the new Intel Alder Lake to maximize both efficiency and power
As the company's Lakefield processors focus on mobile devices, Intel has confirmed that its next Alder Lake will focus on its future desktop and mobile devices, serving as a basis
It should have a new and improved version of the SuperFin designs 10 nm, which are already integrated on the company's 11th generation Tiger Lake processors. On top of that, Intel Alder Lake Will Also Offer New High Power Cores
These include the new Gracenote cores, which will be used for the efficiency of the chip, as well as the latest Golden Lake cores This innovation just shows that Intel now has plans for hybrid chips that will evolve far beyond simple smartphone flagships
Intel's Future Alder Lake Processor Considered Closest Chip to Apple's Latest M1 Processor, currently used in its latest laptops As Intel is now focusing on hybrid processors, this means the company is looking to expand its hybrid chips across its lineup could indicate the company is looking to emulate Apple Arm's success with its own technology in the future.
TechRadar previously announced that Intel’s new processor could arrive in the second half of 2021 Other rumors have claimed that the new chipset could be released in September
However, there could still be some changes as the company typically releases its new processors around a year after the release of their predecessors This means people should rely heavily on speculation It is always advisable to wait for actual announcements from Intel
For more information on Intel and other Apple competitors, always keep your tabs open here at TechTimes
Related article: Samsung reportedly developed chipset to beat Apple's A14 bionic processor; Is this bad news for Apple?
By clicking on the button «Submit» above, you confirm that you accept the terms Tech Times Conditions &
Intel Core, central processing unit, Geekbench, hardware
News – GB – Intel Alder Lake is the closest chip to the Apple M1 processor!
Associated title :
– Intel Alder Lake Vs Puce Apple M1: this 12th generation processor will have high power cores!
– Intel processors& # 39; 12th gen Core Alder Lake-S set to drop out in September
– Processors Intel 11900K and 11700K processors annihilate Geekbench single-core test
– Intel Alder Lake processors could arrive as early as September”> Intel Alder Lake processors could arrive as early as September in September
– Intel Core i7-11375H in Asus TUF Dash F15 shows no fear of Ryzen 5000 H series like 5 The amplification of 0 GHz helps him
– Intel Rocket Lake Core i9 and Core i7 Retail versions online at GeekBench
– Intel Core i5-11500 appears on Geekbench
– Intel has solved its chip issues 7 nm, 12th Generation Alder Lake Processor Line On Track For 2H 2021
– Introduction date of Intel Alder Lake-S processors
– The flagship Intel Core i9-12900K (Alder Lake) at 16 hearts and 24 son to 10 nanometers will be presented in September