Nous avons vu plusieurs rapports sur le RTX 3080 Ti ces dernières semaines Jusqu’à présent, les rumeurs indiquaient plusieurs dates de lancement reportées pour le RTX 3080 You, mais une nouvelle découverte indique que NVIDIA va probablement réutiliser ce qui était à l’origine censé être le RTX 3080 Ti en GPU RTX 3090
Membre isoO sur le Hardwareluxxles forums ont apparemment acheté un RTX 3090 et l’ont ouvert pour le refroidissement par eau Dans le processus, il a été remarqué que la gravure au laser sur le RTX 3090 avait le GA102-250-KD-A1 rayé et remplacé par GA102-300-A1
Pour ceux qui ne sont pas au courant, GA102-300-A1 est la matrice RTX 3090 original while GA102-200-KD-A1 designates an RTX 3080 Shortly after the launch of RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 in September 2020, rumors have started to appear regarding a GA102-250 GPU, which was originally intended to be the RTX 3080 You, with 9984 CUDA cores and a memory interface 384 bits (12 or 24 Go GDDR6X VRAM)
GA102-250 Matrix Supposed Specs Saw Several Changes, including an indication that it would instead use a memory interface from 320 bits (20 Go GDDR6X) The most recent rumors suggest that the RTX 3080 Ti is actually a GA102-225 GPU with 10240 CUDA hearts, 80 RT cores and support for 12 Go GDDR6X VRAM.
It might have been plausible that NVIDIA initially intended to reuse some of the defective GA102-300 chips in GA102-250 and introduce them with the RTX. 3080 Ti Based on this user's findings, it looks like NVIDIA may have abandoned this idea and, in place, also enabled all features of GA102-300 for these parts. Since the GA102-250 is essentially a lower tray, it remains to be seen whether there would be any performance differences compared to a GA102-300 matrix. GPU-Z, however, doesn't seem to show any differences in boost clocks
Hardwareluxx reports that this particular GPU appears to have been taken on 30 November 2020, which probably means that the decision to reuse these dies could have been made soon after Ampère’s launch in September..
The idea of using GA102-250 is now probably scrapped, the next RTX 3080 Ti could indeed use a GA102-225 dice The launch date is still not confirmed, but the GPU should finally see the light of day in May this year
Top 10 laptops Multimedia, low budget multimedia, games, low budget games, light games, business, low budget office, Workstation, sub-Notebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks
Graphics processing unit, video card, Nvidia RTX
News – FR – NVIDIA discovered that the GA102-250 bottom tray was originally considered the RTX 3080 Ti and GPU GA102-300 RTX 3090
Associated title :
– RTX 3080 stock tracker : buy the Nvidia GPU with our live Twitter updates
– NVIDIA discovered that the GA102-250 bottom tray was originally considered the RTX 3080 Ti en GA102-300 RTX 3090
– Emtek GeForce RTX 3060 Miracle D6 stings like a bee with a sweet honeycomb design
– Nvidia has speculated on the release of two variants of RTX 3070 Ti with 8 and 16 Go de DDR6X VRAM
– The alleged 20 Go de RTX 3080 Ti can be scrapped, Nvidia redirected to RTX 3090
– NVIDIA partners&, EMTEK & MAXSUN, have the strangest names & Designs for their GeForce RTX 3060 personalized
– An overview of RTX 3070 TI and RTX 3080 You, both launched in May
– NVIDIA Launches Streaming App For Streamers How It Works?
– Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 works better than Radeon 6700 XT
– Which GPU to choose? Nvidia RTX 3070 vs RTX 3080