Everyone knows, the first customer information channel is now the web. This is true in all professions, whether to make themselves known to individuals or businesses.
But how to create a professional website ?
This article will answer all your questions and give you the solutions to understand how to create a website and solutions to better heberger.
Here is the map of our article !
- Why create a site ?
- How to create a website?
- Social networks and your website
- Mistakes to avoid to create a site
Before you even ask you how to create a site, you should be aware that if your website is not designed to be visible on Google it will be useless for your business. We will present to you our keys to success to set up effective digital communication and create a professional site.
Why must create a website ?
The Creation of a website is a means to a commercial approach that aims to promote a company in all its markets in Cameroon, in Africa, in France, in Europe and all over the world to.
A professional website has the ability to influence how your market and your prospects view your business. The first impressions count, also must allow your website to meet the following objectives :
- establish credibility,
- create confidence,
- engage visitors,
- generate leads,
- support your customers,
- facilitate sales.
Many business owners or marketing departments only do upload a website with too little thought or strategy on how this website will impact lead generation, customer acquisition, the brand awareness. To fix this problem, CSS Engineering offers to all these customers complete packages including SEO to be visible on the Internet, the emarketing, …
Creating a website is useless without an objective and a clear strategy that will help increase business contacts, the sales, anything that helps you develop your business.
Your website is yet visible 24 hours 24, 7 days 7, making it a valuable marketing asset. Even better, when you create a professional website, it costs almost nothing today CSS Engineering. It is therefore essential create a website but it is just as essential to create this website with clear objectives.
The top five reasons why you need to make a website:
1. Establishing a web presence
For companies that have a physical location, a website allows, to marginal cost, to be known prospects in remote catchment areas of their store.
For service companies, establish a online presence is the most effective way to give legitimacy while offering your target a point of reference that they can consult at any time.
For entrepreneurs and start ups, the website to test the viability of the project and can, in many cases, allow to achieve an MVP of your product to validate the reaction of your target and optimize your marketing.
You are not convinced of the usefulness of a website to establish a web presence ?
Keep you well: Most customers CSS Engineering come from the internet.
Some companies choose to create a Facebook page and only to create a Facebook page. They lose sight of the three limitations to social networks :
- a message posted on Facebook has a limited life of a few hours. In this interval, if he does not play, it is lost in the mass of content published between time and never nobody can access it. A page web published today, because it is accessible by search engines, will always be visible in 6 month, 1 year or more.
- a page Facebook is a very standardized communication space that makes it difficult to argue. A professional website creates trust and gives confidence to your prospects to go the next step : making a buying decision. Without an online presence on the Internet, Your company reduces its chances to give this essential trust business.
- Trade precisely. Many people use social networks to belly. But to better organize sales and retain customers, it is essential to create a website.
The business on the Internet today takes an essential part in the development of enterprises. This is true also for a TPE website that well built is a fabulous opportunity.
2. Provide information
Your company sells a product or provides a service. Your prospects and customers will inevitably have many questions about your offer or want a demonstration.
A professional internet website is a surprisingly effective tool to meet these expectations.
- viewing your deals, detailed presentation of their functionality will reassure your visitors on the quality of your products,
- the creation of a blog can give quality information and respond accurately to the questions of your target. Better yet, with your blog, Internet users will discover your business because your articles respond to concerns that concern them. Satisfied with the quality of your blog posts, they will naturally try to find out what your business,
- FAQs will affect your prospects near the purchasing act to reassure them and treat any objections,
- the case study presentation will allow a prospect to project uncovering how your customers have appropriated your offers,
- the creation of a web page "About Us" will help to reassure your visitors on the serious buyer.
There are many examples that demonstrate that the information is the basis for the creation of a website pro.
In many cases, obtaining this information facilitates the qualification of serious prospects and close sales. A user visits the web page features of your business product. It is certainly not there by accident, this is the time to propose to make contact with you for example with a live chat that goes off after a few seconds.
3. Make your business visible to the greatest number
There is simply no other form of marketing as effective a website when it comes to make your business. A TPE site well built website will be as visible as a large company giving it every chance. Do not worry, CSS Engineering looks after all.
An entrepreneur can launch its showcase site before launching his business and take advantage of this channel to create a file of prospects and work an early reputation. This is exactly what we have done in CSS Engineering. We have created our blog a few months before the official launch of our society. We have benefited, since the first day, leads tours convinced by the consistency of our business approach.
This is also what make many start ups that offer their pre purchase products on the internet.
In many trades (Bed and Breakfast, hotels, restaurants, VTC, Photographers, …) of information directories or portals are positioned such wholesalers. Through commissions they present a particular company allowing it to make sales. This situation is of course expensive but above all dangerous because in many cases the companies concerned do not have their own website which makes them totally dependent on the decisions of these portals :
- with a website well-built hotel (as www.hotelvalleedesprinces.com we created) you can fight against portals like Booking.com and Trip Advisor and control your communication. Even better, you can take control of your business strategy and set different prices according to your prospect reserve directly on your hotel website or through a portal,
- the same way a photographer to showcase site that will allow it to present its work without having to pay a commission to Star of service or Companeo example.
It is the power of web marketing that relies on website creation that is built with the right strategy and the right methodology to leverage countless opportunities. CSS Engineering gives you the power and control.
4. Generate leads
A Web site has an enormous capacity to help you generate leads for your business.
We all learned how the sales process. First contact to hit the target, then adjust its pitch, set up deals or accelerators, generate leads contacts, contact these prospects to convince them, turn them into customers.
Your website is a highly effective operational marketing tool. Whatever your profession, your website will allow you to define your trading indicators :
- know the audience of a site : many tools allow you to know your number of visitors, provenance, your Google ranking.
- capture contacts and so know your rate prospects / visits. A form, a newsletter module, a live chat will allow you to capture prospects emails you can then use
- measure your prospects into customers conversion rate.
This complete control of your sales process, you can easily define your recruitment cost to set your marketing budgets and business. How to do ? It's very simple : You know you have a conversion rate of visitors to leads X% and customer prospects to Y%. You can, depending on the investment made to recruit a visitor define your recruitment cost.
The great thing about the internet and digital communication is that it all costs little or nothing and therefore allows very small companies to develop web strategies effective.
Indeed you can always test sales pitches by altering the presentation of a web page, make A / B testing ( l’A/B testing is to introduce random 2 slightly different pages to measure that which is most effective), test pitches, …
Once you have a good knowledge of your recruitment costs, it becomes easy to optimize the use of your marketing budget.
Example, portal offers to send you qualified contacts against commissions. Test and compare if this action is more or less profitable. Same for the purchase of keywords or an affiliate Action, pub on Facebook (Facebook Ads), …
To measure your traffic and visitors understand its behavior, your website is connected with the toolsGoogle website analysis ( Analytics ) that you always possible to know the audience of your site and check its position on Google.
That's why your website is a great machine to generate leads.
5. Generate sales
Whether you have a shop or e trader, you're selling a product or service, make a professional website is a major commercial lever.
A website works 24 hours 24, 7 days 7, even while you sleep.
Yet very few companies use their website for e-commerce. In France there are over 3,5 million web sites under 10% propose the online sales.
It is true that a few years ago, ecommerce in Cameroon was a very complicated actions, Online payment of magic, the logistics a true puzzle. CSS Engineering supports you. You go through a communications agency (creating your website on WordPress usually ) or you make your website independently with professional website builder software all you have to do is connect a module to have a :
- an online payment tool,
- an online booking engine ( for example for a Hotel website ),
- a schedule management tool ( for example for a trainer site ),
A website without social networks ?
There are over 100 social networks, the most famous Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube are used by a vast majority of your prospects and customers.
It is therefore appropriate to create a Facebook page or animate your presence on social networks.
Benefits to be present on social networks
1 - Develop the proximity between your company and its prospects
A website is a cold medium that generates little close with your prospects and customers.
Conversely social networks are emotional media through which your prospects speak spontaneously and directly.
For example, a satisfied customer will not hesitate to give his opinion on his Facebook page or to relay your messages on Twitter. Whoever emits criticism will in the same way but you know his opinion and be able to interact with it.
2 - Take advantage of the virality of social networks
Social networks are great rooms echo. They allow you to share as many of your deals, the latest publications from your blog eg.
The principle is simple, the subscriber of your page will find your publication and relay to his relatives. Thus a person can communicate your message to dozens of other people who will do the same in turn.
Of course this virality is organized and does not work for sure.
Here empathy brand has its meaning. You are close to your customers, using a nice tone, you put people at the heart of your communications and you'll see your results soar.
Even better, networks are an opportunity to encourage your prospects to talk about your company or your products. contests, to question, offer benefits are practical, that encourage your target to share information about your brand.
3 - Optimize your SEO
Social networks are a natural extension of your website.
You publish content regularly in your blog, by commercial deals or otherwise, take the reflex to always communicate on your social networks to publicize such content. They demonstrate your know-how. Each new visit to a page on your website gained through shares on your Facebook page is taken into account by search engines.
How to create an effective website : Traps to avoid
It does not really exist, each, even a TPE, is ability to achieve an effective website that generates business.
First and foremost it is essential to understand and accept that the Google SEO requires time and labor. All such promises "create a free website" , "The first page of Google", "Quality backlinks for 200 €" are to flee.
Ensuite, a good idea is to delegate only what we understand to be able to supervise the service provider. It's the same thing on the internet.
The challenge of your digital communication is such that it is essential that you train and audit your website in order to understand where your sources of optimization are.
How to create a professional website : synthesis
Creating an effective website is not complicated.
What it does it will be effective and boost your business based on 3 key levers :
- a proper diagnosis marketing your business to identify the arguments that make the difference,
- a good methodology to create an effective website, its SEO work and animate over time,
- a permanent measure your results to implement the corrective actions required.