The Apex Legends April Fool's Day event has yet to be officially addressed by Respawn Entertainment, but data mining suggests there will be insanity on the day in question Here's what we know so far about the Apex Legends April Fool's Day event
Since Respawn Entertainment has celebrated April Fool's Day in Apex Legends in the past – Last year, he added Mozambiques gold to the game – it's no surprise to learn that data miners expect more shenanigans this year.
Apex Legends' trusted data miner, Shrugtal, says Mozambique's gold will come back, inflicting 19 pellet damage and holding nine cartridges. But this time, it will have company The P2020 seems to receive a golden version that will inflict 26 damage, 7 ammunition and 190 damage if pulled on a zipline or balloon
Shrugtal also says the event will bring airhorns, loot rolls “raining from the sky” and “a lot of gold weapons”
Players will need to log into Apex Legends on April 1 to see the chaos firsthand
Respawn Entertainment, April Fools ‘Day, battle royale game, Electronic Arts
News – United States – Apex Legends April Fool’s: Is there an event planned?
Associated title :
– Apex Legends April Fool& # 39; s: Is there a planned event?
– When is Apex Legends& # 39; Chinatown Market Crossing?
– Apex Legends Reveals New Chinatown Market Appearance
– Apex Legends: Outfits expected in the China Town market lots
– Apex Legends' looting change would make checking dead boxes so much easier
– How to Fix Apex Legends Infinite Loading Screen
– Game studio Respawn banned two Apex Legend players from winning via DDoS attacks that caused
– Latest Apex Legends Leak Teases April Fool's Day Surprises
Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/esports/apex-legends-april-fool-s-is-there-a-planned-event/ar-BB1f2fM3?li = BB15ms5q