Numerous confidential documents regarding Capcom's current and upcoming projects have been leaked online, including other Ace Attorneys
Earlier this month, Capcom's servers have been hit by ransomware attack Today, the company has confirmed that a large amount of personal information, some of which concern current and former Capcom employees, would have been compromised.
The data acquired has now been disclosed online and among them, there is a lot of information about Capcom's announced and unannounced projects
Although we do not link to the original source of the leaks, ResetEra has compiled a brief summary of the game information (but also no link to the original source)
First, Resident Evil Village, the next main opus due for release next year for next-gen consoles, will also be, as previously announced, on PlayStation 4 et Xbox One.
Leak also reveals Capcom plans to release the game in April and fans can try out a demo first., similar to the approach taken with Resident Evil 2 and 3.
Another Resident Evil project called Project Highway / Village Online is mentioned, which is described as a battle royale, likely intended to serve as a companion title to Resident Evil Village.
On top of that, Resident Evil 4 will apparently be released for the Oculus VR at some point Although surprising, there does not appear to be anything else related to the supposed Resident Evil remake 4 in development
Details of upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive Monster Hunter games – Monster Hunter Rise et Monster Hunter Stories 2 – reveal they should be coming to PC too
Monster Hunter Rise will also receive a pre-launch demo, including two in fact, in January and March
Apart from this, there is information relating to some unexpected titles, with references to code names Guillotine, Shield et Reiwa, although there doesn't seem to be any clue as to what it might be
A final note concerns Ace Attorney, the leak claiming that a recently reworked version of the Ace Attorney trilogy (a compilation of the three original games) is planned for PlayStation 4 et Switch
Besides the original trilogy, it will also include the two titles Dai Gyakuten Saiban Both games are set in the Victorian era and the distant ancestor of star Phoenix Wright, who teams up with Sherlock Holmes to solve crimes
They came out for 3DS in 2015 and 2017 but were never located for the West and remained uniquely Japanese
If this is true, it will certainly receive a warm welcome from Ace Attorney fans who have long wanted to experience these two games officially.
PLUS: Street Fighter 6 will be managed by the «new generation» when Yoshinori Ono leaves Capcom
PLUS: Street Fighter 5 adds Dan, Rose, Oro et Akira Kazama – more a secret fighter
Capcom, Resident Evil 4, Monster Hunter, Ace Attorney
News – FR – Resident Evil details 8 et Resident Evil 4 VR leaked into Capcom's security breach
Associated title :
– Resident Evil 8 details and Resident Evil 4 VR leaked in massive Capcom security breach
– Following a recent data breach, Leaks Suggest Capcom Locates The Great Ace Attorney and Sequel on
– Capcom Hack Reveals Great Ace Attorney Collection, Mysterious New Switch Project " Guillotine" ;
– Resident Evil 4 VR would be in development
– Capcom data breach reveals potential & # 39; Resident Evil Village& # 39; April version, version VR de & # 39; Resident Evil 4& # 39;
– The launch date of Resident Evil Village launch date leaked in massive Capcom ransomware attack
– Resident Evil Village arrive en avril, According to a huge Capcom leak
– Massive Capcom Leak Reveals Resident Evil Village and Monster Hunter Rise PC Version Release Date
– Monster Hunter Rise et Monster Hunter Stories 2 coming to PC according to Leak
– Capcom ransomware leak reveals Monster Hunter Rise & Stories 2 Comes to PC and the New Ace Attorney Collection for