When you subscribe, we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters
Sometimes, they will include recommendations for other newsletters or related services that we offer
Our privacy notice explains in more detail how we use your data and your rights.
You can unsubscribe at any time
The Call of Duty Cold War crossbow was introduced to the game this week, but the latest news suggests it is not currently available
As indicated by several outlets, The R1 Shadow Hunter has arrived as part of the game's latest update.
This included a new pack appearing on the Call of Duty Store., as well as a special challenge appearing in the game
The good news, is that all information is complete, which means that it is not content that is far from being launched
But for the moment, Getting the Call of Duty Cold War crossbow might be difficult on PS4, Xbox One et PC
Right now, there are two ways to unlock the Call of Duty Cold War crossbow on all platforms.
The Archaic Line COD Store Pack will go live in the future and cost 1200 points COD
But the crossbow will also be available as part of a new challenge pack coming to Black Ops.: Cold War
The R1 Shadow Hunter Challenge includes using a weapon without attachments to earn a certain number of medals, including three One Shot medals, One Kill dans 15 different matches.
All of this should remain unchanged when everything is brought back online in the next few days.
The important thing to note at this time is that the Call of Duty crossbow has been removed from the game..
The reason is that this new item was added in error and seems to have been done too soon.
The good news is that the Crossbow is expected to join the Cold War roster in the coming weeks.
Could be part of a big Call of Duty Season update 2, which should decrease in mid-season
Here is Activision's official explanation of today's crossbow deployment in Black Ops Cold War:
“Fixed an issue with the R1 Shadowhunter weapon spawning earlier than expected in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
“Refunds are provided for players who purchased the bundle while it was online in the store, and the bundle and in-game challenge will return at a later date.”
And there are the official patch notes for today’s Cold War update, available for download now:
We've seen a lot of love for the new E-Tool melee weapon in Zombies since its release last week., and we've also heard requests to give it some more TLC in multiplayer Today, this wish is granted
With our latest update, the E-Tool went from kill to 2 blows to an elimination to 1 shot in MP, and now offers a faster melee sweep time and increased movement speed when equipped Go Go and bonk heads to your heart's content
See the front and back pages of the day, download the journal,
order back numbers and use the Daily Express history
Call of Duty, Treyarch, Activision
News – FR – Call of Duty Cold War Crossbow: You want to get the crossbow in the cold war? Latest Black Ops News
Associated title :
– Call of Duty Cold War Crossbow: You want to get the crossbow in the cold war? Black Ops last
– <a href="/?s=Call of Duty: Warzone accidentally releases a new weapon early that gun early that & # 39; s Totally Broken [UPDATE]
– How to unlock the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow in Black Ops Cold War
– Treyarch buffs Black Ops Cold War& # 39; s E-Tool
– Treyarch says the buff is coming to the Season Weapon 2 from the cold war
– How to solve Black Ops Cold War Operator challenges not working
– Update patch notes for the 18 Black Ops March on the Cold War
– Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War shoots a crossbow weapon, Activision is working on refunds
– Why Warzone players really want to be bombed
– & # 39; Call Of Duty: Cold War& # 39; & # 39; LOTR& # 39; Glitch can trigger seizures, players complain